InsurTech Start-ups are moving forward...
An exponential increase in data from sensors and IoT has scaled the industry's potential
For anyone who is new to the Insurance industry and is exploring ways to disrupt with InsurTech products & solutionsEnroll Now
- What is Insurtech?
- Factors supporting emergence of InsurTech sector
- Regulatory implications for InsurTech
- Business model and key commercial drivers
- Key players including stakeholders and recent trends
- B2B and B2C InsurTech case studies
Amilcar Chavarria is a FinTech entrepreneur with over a decade of investment experience gained at top banks and asset managers like Goldman Sachs and BlackRock. In the last eight years he has led the creation of FinTech businesses in Digital Wealth Management, Crowdfunding and Education Technology. He is part time professor for both Columbia Business School and MIT.
What's Included In The Course...
Fintech Landscape and InsurTech Enablers
- History of FinTech
- FinTech's Key Catalysts
- Landscape changes that have enabled Insurance Technology
Investment Landscape and Key Players
- Where is the Smart Money going?
- Who are the Key Players?
- Key Investment Trends
- How to Monetize on Insurtech
- Financial Services Innovation
Customer Journey. Past, Present, Future.
- Future of Customer Journey
- Key Current Trends
Case Studies and Key Take-aways
- Marketplaces, Infrastructure
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Auto Insurance
- Data Analytics