Traditional wealth management has been shaken...
Robo-Advisors brought a new class of investment advisory: digital, automated and secure.
Traditional investment advice firms have been forced to evolve
Personal Finance Management, Retirement Plans and Educational Plan are being tackled from a new angleEnroll Now
- What are Robo-Advisors?
- Why does it matter?
- How automated investment advice platforms work
- Key Player and Regulations
- What to expect in the near future
- Creating a business case (Build vs Buy)
Amilcar Chavarria is a FinTech entrepreneur with over a decade of investment experience gained at top banks and asset managers like Goldman Sachs and BlackRock. In the last eight years he has led the creation of FinTech businesses in Digital Wealth Management, Crowdfunding and Education Technology. He is part time professor for both Columbia Business School and MIT.
What's Included In The Course...
What are Robo-Advisors
- History of FinTech
- Definition of RoboAdvisors
- Types of RoboAdvisors
- Catalysts of RoboAdvisors
Key Trends in Robos & FinTech
- Fintech Overview
- Peer to peer Payments
- Equity and Debt Crowdfunding
- Potential RoboAdvisors
- Introduction to Blockchain
Vendors, Business Models & Monetization
- Main Vendors
- Multiple Business Model Applications
- How to Monetize on Robos
Challenges & Leading the Digital Transformation
- Adoption Challenges
- User Experience
- How to Build RoboAdvisors focused on specific needs
- How to lead the Digital Transformation